Thursday, November 10, 2005



Yo yo hey!!

I'm doomed for the next semester because my best law friend and I are taking almost all the same modules "lolololol". The only way to avert disaster is to drop all the subjects I'm taking with him.. or.. to douche the whole semester! douche douche douche douche douche douche douche

Check his blog at www.whereisthespoon.blogspot.com for the past and very lurid chronicles of our studying history, yo! Gosh, looking at the increasing hotness of my posted pictures, I won't have enough cool to write properly in my next post! He's Shane, and manlier than a man tit! man tiiiit!!!

The biggest man tit in the world is Shaun Tan from drummer girl pr0n, but we won't be going *there* today. Instead, I refer you to www.dashboardconfessional.com for some furious sideburn action!

Study hard, you mugger muggles! and to my snail gf, love you lots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home