Saturday, May 20, 2006




Title: Apart from the Above...


...I'm going to talk about my internship. I'm a temporary labour hand at a big plant offshore this holiday, which is a departure from what most law students do in their holidays. My job is to sift through coarse sand, which is the product of a complex process fusing metals and silica. Don't ask me about the hows and whys, I have no idea. Well I just know that the mixture is known as a new substance called (from combining the words 'metal' and 'silica') 'Metallica', and that my official label is the 'enter-sand' man.

It's a far better job than the guy who has to chemically test and evaluate this substance. I have to admit that he's good at his job though, so much so that people call him the 'Master of Pipettes'.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laugh* so that's what you've been doing all this time!

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger marijuana said...

fuck you dood

you is gay shit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home