Friday, November 18, 2005



Carl's Jr racy tv advert never got shown in Singapore, or anywhere in fact, but that doesn't stop it from combining the most desirable subjects of a man's imagination - juicy, succulent beef between crisp lettuce and fresh, hot hamburger buns, paired with Ms Paris Hilton, relishing the burger like a big cat relishes its prey.

The effect completely slipped by me though, cause I'm not so keen on meat, being more of a veg kinda guy. I did appreciate the primal power of the commercial, and Paris Hilton's amazing way of making messy, huge meat burgers sexy as hell by leaving them all over her chin and chest..

It is a testimony to my extreme nerddom and loserhood, then, that I think this picture would likely be far more effective on my demographic.




I got to get me some of that.. aw yeahh..




(Disclaimer to Fiona: It's not about the Hilton, it's about the XBOX 360.. heh.. love you!)

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger marijuana said...

ah yes. the debauchery of bfgs, degenerating us manhood into such lowly life forms, having to cover backside with every 'paris hilton'we inscribe.

woe is us man.

knoddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home