Friday, November 18, 2005

If you were to ask me for advice, I would usually advise you to approach another far wiser person. For example, to the question "hey dude my ex-girlfriend's upset because [insert something genuinely upsetting], so what should I message her in reply", I would meditate on your query for a good few minutes, and say, "girls are sensitive. you'd better type 'lol ok sure' and she'll know you care."

"whoa! that's great advice, thanks a lot bro."

Well, the point is that I'm a shitty advice giver, and the only sort of relationship advice you should risk taking from me should be strictly the sort that has already ended by your own inept means. That is why when I came across



http://www.warninglabelgenerator.com/

I immediately jumped upon the opportunity to pick a warning sign and apply myself to making the world a better place, by creating something that says hey man, that thing you're doing, it's gonna hurt real bad.

Try it yourself, and I'd love to see what you would come up with!

Here's my solid piece of wisdom and experience, for the ages. Doesn't it feel fantastic to have saved countless lives with sensible legal restrictions?




It's bad for your health, kids.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.customsigngenerator.com has thousands more label, button, banner, sign & image generator web toys ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home